Sport Specific Funding
- The Rowing Foundation – funding available: £500 - £3,000; funding available to help organisations and clubs involved in on water elements of the sport of Rowing who are individually affiliated to British, the Foundation favours giving grants for equipment that will be used on the water and exclusively for juniors and disabled people of all ages. Deadlines for applications 11th June and 5th November.
- Football Foundation – funding available: varies; various funds are available focussing on development of new and refurbished grassroots facilities; improving the quality and experience of playing sport at the grassroots level and sustaining and increasing participation.
- The Rugby Football Foundation - funding available: varies; various grants and loans available for clubs to improve facilities to promote and develop community amateur rugby in England.
- Wooden Spoon Charity – funding available: not stated; grants available for projects which aim to make a positive impact on the lives of children and young people. If the project is educational or disability focused it must include a key rugby element.
- Transforming British Tennis Together - funding available: varies; funding available for capital investment to transform tennis facilities, the aim of the fund is to double the number of children playing tennis and double the number of times infrequent adults play tennis.
- RYA Foundation - funding available: maximum £3,000; funding available to groups and individuals with a focus on volunteer recruitment, training, provision for children and young people or equipment.
- The National Hockey Foundation - funding available: maximum £75,000; grants made to projects which focus on young people and hockey or enabling the development of hockey at youth or community level.
- Badminton England Club Support Grants - funding available: up to £500; The grant should be used to help your club develop and grow which could be done, for example, by increasing the number of sessions you offer, developing your coaches or running an open event. Clubs must be affiliated to Badminton England to apply for the funding and they will not be able to fund any existing activity or applications that are just for equipment.