Sport Specific Funding
- Try for Change - funding available: £25,000 - £100,000; funding available for projects which will have a significant and lasting impact on the lives of the most vulnerable and marginalised people. Organisations which use rugby union, its values or the rugby community to tackle some of the biggest issues facing society are invited to apply for a grant of up to £100,000.
- The Rowing Foundation – funding available: £500 - £3,000; funding available to help organisations and clubs involved in on water elements of the sport of Rowing who are individually affiliated to British, the Foundation favours giving grants for equipment that will be used on the water and exclusively for juniors and disabled people of all ages.
- Football Foundation – funding available: varies; various funds are available focussing on development of new and refurbished grassroots facilities; improving the quality and experience of playing sport at the grassroots level and sustaining and increasing participation.
- The Rugby Football Foundation - funding available: varies; various grants and loans available for clubs to improve facilities to promote and develop community amateur rugby in England.
- Wooden Spoon Charity – funding available: not stated; grants available for projects which aim to make a positive impact on the lives of children and young people. If the project is educational or disability focused it must include a key rugby element.