qualifications and training
Tyne & Wear Sport are committed to improving the quality of the sports and physical activity workforce across Tyne and Wear and the North East. We work alongside our extensive partnership network to design and deliver a comprehensive education programme, offering continued professional development opportunities at all levels.
Bookit.org.uk is the course booking system. You can search, book and pay for a variety of courses covering including safeguarding, first aid and sport specific qualifications.
UK Coaching Safeguarding & Protecting Children - all 6.00 pm - 9.00 pm
- Monday 12th March 2018 (Lord Lawson School, Birtley)
- Monday 19th March 2018 (Gateshead Stadium, Gateshead)
- Wednesday 16th May 2018 (Walker Activity Dome, Newcastle)
- Monday 9th July 2018 (Gateshead Stadium, Gateshead)
For more details and to view all our Safeguarding Workshops, please click here
Emergency First Aid for Sport - all 6.00 pm - 9.00 pm
- Monday 23rd April 2018 (Walker Activity Dome, Newcastle)
- Tuesday 19th June 2018 (Gateshead Stadium, Gateshead)
For more details and to view all our First Aid Workshops, please click here
You can find the full range of courses available by following this link to bookit.org.uk
If you would like more information, help or support to find the right course for you, please contact our Coaching Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 497 2523.