Funding for Facilities
- Sport England Community Asset Fund – funding available: £1,000 - £150,000; (educational establishments and Local Authorities must have pound for pound match funding); facilities funding dedicated to enhancing spaces in the local community that provide people with the opportunity to be more active
- Community-led Buildings Pre-Feasibility Grant – funding available: £1,000 - £10,000; grants available to help organisations to assess the feasibility of a community-led building project.
- Community-led Buildings Project Support Grant – funding available: £5,000 - £40,000; grants available to help pay for the support you need to progress your community-led building project to the point of submitting a Community Right to Build Order.
- Biffa Awards – funding available: £10,000 - £75,000; funding available to ensure that everyone has access to high quality local community facilities. All project sites must be within 5 miles of a significant Biffa operation or within 10 miles of an active Biffa Landfill site.
- SUEZ Community Trust - funding available: £1 - £50,000;SUEZ Communities Trust provides funds to not-for-profit organisations to undertake work that is eligible under the Landfill Communities Fund, to be eligible projects must be in England and fall within one of the active funding zones.