Tyne and Wear Sport CoachMark
CoachMark is a accreditation scheme to verify that individuals meet the minimum standards to work in schools. The scheme provides schools/organisations employing coaches with the evidence that the minimum standards have been met.
CoachMark is FREE. To achieving your CoachMark status, please follow these 2 easy steps:
- Sign up to our coaching and volunteer network.
- Upload the following:
- UKCC, NGB or equivalent Level 2 coaching qualification (or above).
- Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS).
- Valid Safeguarding and Protecting Children certificate.
- Valid First aid qualification.
- Appropriate insurance cover.
3. CoachMark Achieved
Once achieved, you will be sent a confirmation email and your name and sport will be added to our online register, which is displayed on our Tyne & Wear Sport website.
The benefits of being a CoachMark Coach:
- Be a recognised standard amongst primary, secondary, SEN, colleges and universities.
- Enhances employment opportunities for registered coaches.
- Provides information about the latest funding and training opportunities.
- Helps to raise the standard of coaching.
Tyne & Wear Sport does not accept any responsibility for coaches awarded on this programme. CoachMark will become invalid if at any time, coach qualification/certificate expires. Terms and conditions apply.
For a list of CoachMark accredited coaches, please click here.